Nestled between the ocean and the shimmering estuary, Oceanique's unparalleled elegance is as individual as the most precious of West Australian pearls. With its striking architectural aesthetic, Oceanique proudly stands as one of the most prestigious landmarks along the West Australian coastline: a development of style and luxury unequalled anywhere.
Offering incomparable privacy and seclusion, Oceanique is superbly located on an exclusive beachfront site within the magnificent master-planned and award-winning Port Bouvard community.
Apartment 52 is one of only eight apartments in the south tower that has a complete 270 degree view of the entire south coast, over the back nine holes of The Cut Golf Course and directly out to the vast expanse of the Indian Ocean.
Situated on the 6th level with a total area of 319m2 comprising of 198m2 internal living area, 60m2 ocean side balcony, 18m2 rear balcony and a double lockup garage and storage area of 43m2.
Other features include;
- 3 carpeted bedrooms, 2 with built in robes & the master with a walk in robe
- The 2nd bedroom includes a private balcony overlooking the Cut golf course
- The master suite includes a private ensuite overlooking the room & the ocean
- Master bedroom also has a private access to the main ocean-view balcony
- Private ensuite is fitted with stone benchtops, a double vanity, bath, toilet and an enclosed shower
- Open space and carpeted living & dining area overlooking the vast Indian Ocean
- Living and dining area opens out to the main balcony
- Kitchen equipped with stone benchtops & practical breakfast bar
- Kitchen is also fitted with Miele appliances, integrated dishwasher, induction hotplate, electric oven, range-hood, steam oven, built in coffee machine & integrated fridge/freezer.
A double car garage with sectional remote door plus store area at the basement offers security and protection with a lobby offering direct lift access to your stunning apartment.
Oceanique is not just the ultimate address, it's also the most enjoyable weekend retreat. Superb facilities, like the fitness centre, twenty-five metre pool, spa, sauna and steam room, are available for your leisure, anytime. The internationally acclaimed The Cut Golf Course surrounds you. And beyond, a natural playground awaits your discovery: enjoy boating, fishing, surfing; or simply beach combing along the coastline.
Rest assured, no detail has been overlooked in the pursuit of absolute luxury, style and comfort.
Please call Simon Wroth on 0407 072 442 to arrange a private viewing today.