SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - Auction cancelled.
The owners and their family and friends have enjoyed many memorable moments over the past years in this individually designed Port Bouvard residence. You´ll be impressed as soon as you enter the sweeping entrance by the earthy feature-limestone walls and the use of quality Blackbutt timber flooring, paired with soaring high ceilings. No expense has been spared in ensuring only flawless attention-to-detail graces every angle of this family abode.
The home boasts a huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, which will leave the resident chef salivating. Integrated Miele appliances, Caesarstone bench tops, and teppanyaki grill with integrated commercial grade exhaust system are just some of the unique features. Two extensive internal living areas with tranquil canal views invite the outdoor entertaining space inside, with cedar doors opening wide to your relaxing entertaining alfresco and private jetty.
This spacious tri-level residence has a luxurious resort-style expansive master suite, four king-size secondary bedrooms, three bathrooms plus a powder room, a separate home office, a huge theatre with adjoining bar, and lift for easy access to all levels, plus your own private jetty with easy boat access to the Port Bouvard Marina, the Dawesville Cut, estuary and ocean.
Special features include:
- Impressive wide entrance with Blackbutt flooring
- Quality timber architraves and skirting throughout
- State of the art chefs kitchen with built in coffee machine
- Full height tiling to bathrooms and wet areas
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Feature recessed ceilings
- Cut face limestone feature walls with built in log gas fire
- Superb built in cabinetry throughout
- Quality aggregate concrete to driveway and lower deck entertaining waterfront area and the list goes on......
Do not miss out on one of Mandurah's finest waterfront buying opportunities! Call Greg Penn on 0418 914 473 to arrange your appointment to view.