From the moment you step inside, the visually engaging interiors and outdoor entertaining areas will appeal. The open-plan living and dining flows seamlessly around the kitchen and open up the bi-fold doors to the timber decked alfresco area overlooking the solar heated pool and low maintenance native garden beds - a wonderful space to entertain your guests.
Both levels of this residence take full advantage of the Estuary views including the three bedrooms upstairs which are generous in size. You have a choice of a huge master suite with its own private balcony upstairs or selecting a master bedroom downstairs with a private ensuite.
Highlights of this beautiful residence include;
- Architecturally designed
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- Flexible floor plan features separate living and dining areas
- Abundant natural light and uninterrupted water views
- Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops and European appliances
- Master bedroom with large balcony overlook Peel Estuary
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Large double car garage with store area
- Additional parking for the jet ski's, boat and caravan
- Separate granny flat style art studio at the rear of the property
- 3 WCs, Laundry and back garden reticulated to the rainwater tanks
- Retractable automatic awning over decked patio area
- Salt water solar heated swimming pool
- Solar hot water system
- Covered outdoor crab cooking and BBQ area
- All glass is 6.52mm thick lamguard for security
Located opposite the estuary foreshore and popular crabbing area with panoramic views across the Peel Inlet and beyond to the Darling Scarp. Pets are considered.