With its striking architectural aesthetic, Oceanique proudly stands as one of the most prestigious landmarks along the West Australian coastline: a development of style and luxury unequalled anywhere.
Nestled between the ocean and the shimmering estuary, Oceanique's unparalleled elegance is as individual as the most precious of West Australian pearls.
Offering incomparable privacy and seclusion, Oceanique is superbly located on an exclusive beachfront site within the magnificent master-planned and award-winning Port Bouvard community.
Apartment 25 is located on in the South Tower on Level 3.
With private lift access direct from your garage into your apartment you are immediately warmly welcomed into the living area with a beautiful ocean view beyond.
Apartment 25 offers the following outstanding features;
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage with extra storage behind a secure sectional garage door
- 164m2 of internal living area
- 29m2 of ocean side balcony
- 41m2 of garage/store area
- Total area being 234m2
- Fully ducted reverse cycle climate control air-conditioning
- Private Lift access from secure double lock-up garage directly to your apartment
- Stunning kitchen and bathroom designed by award winning architect Leon House
- Designed to impress the most particular chefs with Miele appliances
- Spectacular spacious bedrooms with built-in/walk-in wardrobes
- Ducted vacuum system
- Timber flooring
- Five star facilities such as fully appointed fitness centre, twenty-five metre pool, spa, sauna and steam room
- Residents function room
- Permanent on site caretaker
Oceanique is not just the ultimate address, it's also the most enjoyable weekend retreat. Superb facilities, like the fitness centre, twenty-five metre pool, spa, sauna and steam room, are available for your leisure, anytime. The internationally acclaimed The Cut Golf Course surrounds you. And beyond, a natural playground awaits your discovery: enjoy boating, fishing, surfing; or simply beach combing along the coastline.
Rest assured, no detail has been overlooked in the pursuit of absolute luxury, style and comfort.
Contact Simon Wroth today on 0407 072 442 to arrange a private inspection.